Friday, May 30, 2014

Wishing Upon a Star



Wish I may I wish I might have the wish I wish tonight. Do you ever just.....



1. Feel like laying in bed all night after school and not getting out till mornin? Some days I know that I just overdo it! My body is screaming and my head is pounding.




2. Want to scream at the top of your lungs at people who just don't get it? I'm not talking students either?

3.  Wish that  all the PGPs, SGO's and other acronyms would just fade away into the sunset?

4.  Wish you could hold onto your class for another school year? I have been in love with my 1st and 2nd graders all year! I keep getting choked up know that out of 8 I am losing 7 to a whole different building. We have had a magical time together and I really don't want it to end. :(





5. Wish you had a maid? There are times that I don't feel like cleaning the bathroom,don't feel like loading the dishwasher,don't want to wipe the baseboards...the list goes on and on....



6. You could close your eyes and your paperwork would be complete?

7.  wish for all the money in the world? Just had to put that in there! lol




8. That time would just slow down! My oldest is graduating High School and it's starting to get a bit sad around here. I still remember when I brought her home from the hospital.

9.  People would listen the first time so you wouldn't have to repeat yourself 20 additional times?



10. Wish you could simply teach?


What would you wish?

1 comment:

  1. Yes, to number 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10. No, to 5 because I DO have a maid....or cleaner dude as I call him. Money WELL spent. I can promise you that. I don't feel guilty about it AT ALL! LOL!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete